Friday 5 September 2014

Welcome!

I have been toying with the idea of making a music blog for a long while now, but for various reasons, it's just not happened. I keep asking myself "what would I fill it with?" and not finding the answer. In the end, this finally became a reality as I realised I needed someplace outside of Facebook to write about music and update the world about projects and gigs, and it all feels a little bit more tidy to have everything in one place.

So, welcome to my new digital home! While I will still be present on other social media platforms as well, I'll aspire to have this as the place where I collect everything.

I'm working on getting the gallery up where you will find pictures and video clips of my performaces, but this is still very much a work in progress, so bear with me! If you want to listen to my music, you can easily do so by using the SoundCloud widget on the right! Also, feel free to use the contact form if you have any questions or wish to book me for an event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment